The graduation fee is $25 for each degree or diploma for the Fall 2015, Spring 2016, and Summer 2016 semesters. A separate application payment is required for each.The $25 fee is for ALL graduates; the fee remains the same for graduates who choose to walk or not walk in the commencement in May 2016.
(NOTE: All current FTCC employees who are graduating must contact the Registration and Records Office to gain access
to the application link. You may call 678-8476 for more information.)
Students applying to receive a certificate only, will be required to pay $25 for each certificate.
Forms of payment include Mastercard or Visa bank/credit card.
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A DEGREE ($25 Degree/Free Certificate)
• A2512A - Business Administration - Banking and Finance Degree ($25 Fee)
• C2512AC1 - Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Fundamentals of Banking Certificate (Free)
• C2512AC2 - Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Bank Lending Certificate (Free)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A DEGREE OR DIPLOMA ($25 Each)
• A10300 - Associate in General Education (Degree) ($25)
• D35180 - Carpentry (Diploma) ($25)
APPLICATION SUBMITTED FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY ($25 Each)
• C35180C1 - Carpentry/General Contractors License Preparation ($25)
• C5518AC1 - Criminal Justice Technology/Latent Evidence ($25)
What Does The $25 Graduation Fee Cover?• Cap • Gown • Tassel • 10 Announcements • Diploma, degree, or certificate • Document cover • Complimentary Official Transcript (1)
Graduation Refund Policy - Due by August 21
In the event you receive correspondence indicating that you are not eligible to graduate during the 2014-2015 academic year,Request for Graduation Fee Refund form by August 21, 2015. Please submit the signed, completed form to Mrs. Mary Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the graduate has ordered and/or received graduation regalia, he or she will not
be eligible for a refund. Graduation fee payments are not carried over for the next graduation year.
Office of the Registrar
Tony Rand Student Center, Room 124
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring)
Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer)
Telehpone: (910) 678-8476 Fax: (910) 678-0085