2014-2015 REGALIA Information
Cap and Gown Pickup - March 27, 2015
General Classroom Building Lobby
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
CAP AND GOWN PICKUP INFORMATION
If you place an order by Wednesday, March 4, you can pick up your regalia, announcements, and honor tassel or cord (if applicable) at the Cap and Gown Pickup on Friday, March 27. Name cards will also be distributed. After March 4, all late orders are mailed directly to the graduate with an additional shipping charge (regalia and announcements only.)
- LAST DAY TO ORDER FOR CAP AND GOWN PICK UP - March 4, 2015
- FIRST DAY TO ORDER FOR DIRECT MAILING (Late Orders) - March 5, 2015
- LAST DAY TO ORDER FOR CAP AND GOWN - May 1, 2015
1. GRADUATION APPLICATION Click here for specific information
Completing your graduate application is the first step to finalizing your academic
career at Fayetteville Tech. The application closes the "loop" to determine your eligibility
2. GRADUATION REGALIA - NEW DESIGN THIS YEAR!
After your graduation application and fee have been processed, you are ready to order
your regalia. The graduation fee covers the cost of your cap, gown, tassel, and 10
announcements, in addition to your diploma and cover. An honor tassel and cord are
also included, if applicable.
All graduates must wear the new gown design.
Your gown is ordered based on the height and weight you submit.
Office of the Registrar