Management Information Services
To request support, use the contact information below and include a brief description so that we can expedite your request and provide faster assistance.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: (910) 678-8502
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Our new single login system requires only one username and password to login to multiple campus systems.
Current Systems Included
Additional 1 Login System for Spring Semester 2018
Other Password Resets
What’s My User ID?
- Go to WebAdvisor
- Click on Students or Prospective Students
- Select “What’s My User ID?” under the User Account section
First Time Users
Go to WebAdvisor and select “Log In” from the header tabs.
Your User ID is the first 7 letters of your Last Name, the first letter of your First Name and the Last 4 digits of your 7-digit student ID number.
- If your last name is less than 7 letters, use your full last name.
- If your name has a hyphen, use the first 7 letters and do not include the hyphen.
- Your Student ID number is located on the back of your Student ID card.
John Brown – Student ID# 1234567
User ID = brownj4567
Mary Brown-Lewis – Student ID# 7654321
User ID = brownlem4321
Your password is your birth date in the mmddyyyy format.
Birthday – May 8, 1980
Password = 05081980
Note: When logging in for the first time, do not click the hint box.
If you have previously logged in to WebAdvisor and have already changed your password, use your User ID and new password to log in.
Wireless Network (WIFI)
To access WIFI at FTCC, currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff can use these general instructions for logging on:
- Open an internet browser and when prompted, use your User ID and password to log in. Your User ID is the same one used for WebAdvisor and your password is always your birth date at the start of each semester (MMDDYYYY) until you change it as required.
- Read the “Acceptable Use Guidelines” and select “Agree” to proceed. You are responsible for the contents and your access can be terminated if the guidelines are not followed.
WIFI sessions are limited to 4 hours. After time has expired, you will be logged off without warning.
Wireless Network Standards
FTCC Acceptable Use Guidelines for the Wireless Network are located in the Administrative Procedures Manual – Section I-21.10.6
Wireless Network Hours
Monday – Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m
Sunday: No Access