You may visit the campus for an application at that time or you may contact Genelle Blue or Barbara McCabe to have an application mailed to you during the application period.

Approved applications are for one academic year (fall and spring).

If you are eligible and are receiving childcare assistance through your county's department of social services, you are ineligible for the PFHE program.

Parents for Higher Education Child Care Grant

FTCC is very pleased to offer financial services to our students through child care grant funding. The Parents for Higher Education Child Care Grant (PFHE) provides financial assistance with child care.

Students applying for assistance must have completed the College's process of admissions. Approval is based on the greatest need.

When applying for assistance, the following must be applicable to the student:

  • Enrollment in a minimum of twelve (12) credit hours 
  • Student Aid Report (SAR) on file with the Financial Aid Office
  • GPA of 2.0 or better

The application process is completed once a year. Applications will be available next year from April 1 - June 13, 2014.


 For more information, please contact:


Genelle Blue
Early Childhood Center
Room 210