Corporate & Continuing Education
Corporate & Continuing Education
We offer academically rigorous, yet accessible and affordable education options for anyone seeking new job skills and career training, or an opportunity to explore your creativity through a new hobby.
Benefits of Non-Credit Continuing Education
- No lengthy admission process or transcripts required
- Quality education in a short amount of time
- Day, evening, weekend, and online courses available
- Certificate programs for industry approved credentials
Explore each program area or contact 910-678-8386 for assistance.
- Career & Community Enrichment
- College & Career Readiness
- Corporate & Industry Training
- Customized Training & Economic Dev
- Small Business Center
Give us your feedback! Use the course evaluation to rate your experience. Evaluate My Course»
Have a Course Idea?
Do you have a suggestion or topic for a course? Submit Your Idea»
Career & Community Enrichment
The Career & Community Enrichment Department offers a variety of courses in the following areas:
- Emergency Services – CPR, EMT-Basic, EMT-Basic (State/National Registry), EMT-Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician
- Extension Education – Automotive, Commercial Sewing, Foreign Language, Motorcycle Repair, Sign Language, Small Gas Engine, Teacher Renewal, Wedding/Event Planning & More!
- Healthcare Programs – Cardiovascular Monitor Technician, CNA I & II, Phlebotomy, RMA I & II
- Fire Training – Fire training for current professionals
- Law Enforcement – LET training for current professionals
- Online Programs – Business, Computer Training, Healthcare, Medical Office, Personal Development
- Personal Interest Classes – Academic/Test Prep, Art, Cooking, Dance, Gardening, Financial Planning, Furniture Upholstery, Home Improvement, Motorcycle BRC, Music, Needlecrafts, Pet Grooming, Photography, Summerscapes, & More!
College & Career Readiness
The College and Career Readiness (CCR) program helps you to gain secondary and post-secondary academic advancement and/or immediate improvement in employability skills.
- High School Equivalency Certificate
- High School Diploma
- English as a Second Language
- Job Preparation Courses
Corporate & Industry Training
Many of today’s jobs require employees to continue training and upgrade their skills while on the job. The Corporate and Industry Training Department offers a multitude of courses that will allow you to enhance your skills and qualifications in your current job or prepare you for a new career.
- Barbering & Cosmetic Arts
- Human Resources Development (HRD)
- Medical Industry
- Building/Construction Trades
- Communications’ Defensive Driving
- Industrial Skills
Customized Training & Economic Development
Customized Training is individually tailored to the needs of your company or organization. Topics can range from general business skills, such as sales, cultural diversity, customer service and project management, to industry-specific training in computer and information technology, health care, manufacturing, trades and industry, transportation and more.
Small Business Center
Fayetteville Technical Community College Small Business Center supports the development of new businesses and the growth of existing businesses by being a community-based provider of counseling, training, seminars, workshops, and information/resources.