Our center is proud to be a 5-Star Rated and NAEYC-Accredited facility.
Our mission is to provide a safe, creative, nurturing environment for your child that fosters his or her desire to learn. We have small group sizes with low staff-child ratios to provide the highest level of care.
Your child will enjoy engaged learning and play with age-appropriate playgrounds, classroom pets, and natural experiences such as hills, water play, and gardens. Best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing that your child is cared for by an educated staff that receives regular first aid, CPR, and ITS-SIDS training.
- Children learn through active exploration.
- Children initiate their own learning.
- Learning takes place through experiences.
- Adults facilitate children’s learning.
– Childcare for Children 6 Weeks through 5 Years Old
– Summer Camps for Rising 1st through Rising 7th Graders
– After School Care for Pre-K through Age 12
– Educational Workshops for Parents
– Services for Community Childcare Providers
Licensing ID# 26001112
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) – Resource for finding creative ways to facilitate your child’s learning
North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) – Provides records on star rated licenses, sanitation scores, and complaint investigations for child care facilities
Partnership for Children of Cumberland County – Supports families with programs such as child care resource and referral, family resources, and child care subsidy