Our center is proud to be a 5-Star Rated and NAEYC-Accredited facility.
Our mission is to provide a safe, creative, nurturing environment for your child that fosters his or her desire to learn. We have small group sizes with low staff-child ratios to provide the highest level of care.
Your child will enjoy engaged learning and play with age-appropriate playgrounds, classroom pets, and natural experiences such as hills, water play, and gardens. Best of all, you will have peace of mind knowing that your child is cared for by an educated staff that receives regular first aid, CPR, and ITS-SIDS training.
- Children learn through active exploration.
- Children initiate their own learning.
- Learning takes place through experiences.
- Adults facilitate children’s learning.
– Childcare for Children 6 Weeks through 5 Years Old
– Summer Camps for Rising 1st through Rising 7th Graders
– After School Care for Pre-K through Age 12
– Educational Workshops for Parents
– Services for Community Childcare Providers
Come tour our facility! Call 910-678-8560 to schedule an appointment.
Monday – Friday, 9am-10:30am & 3pm-4:30pm
Licensing ID# 26001112
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) – Resource for finding creative ways to facilitate your child’s learning
North Carolina Division of Child Development and Early Education (DCDEE) – Provides records on star rated licenses, sanitation scores, and complaint investigations for child care facilities
Partnership for Children of Cumberland County – Supports families with programs such as child care resource and referral, family resources, and child care subsidy
The Children’s Center invites you to check out some interesting and helpful articles!
Usborne Book Fair – April 3rd – April 5th – Children’s Center Lobby
The Children’s Center will be closed on April 17th in observation of Easter
Week of the Young Child is April 24th – April 28th
– Family Fun Day Carnival at the Children’s Center: 9:15am – 10:45am
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 1st – May 5th
Carter Groves Photography (pictures are taken at the center) May 2nd – May 3rd
The Children’s Center will be closed on May 29th in observation of Memorial Day
Pre-K Transition Ceremony in the Auditorium on June 8th at 10am