Use the following information portals and databases to find quality sources for your next research project.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, videos, online magazines, newspapers, journals and more for free.
Use your FTCC login and password for full access to the databases off campus. If you experience difficulty, try resetting your password or contact the Help Desk for assistance at 910-678-8502 or email@example.com.
– A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy
– Biography in Context
– CQ Researcher – Current Events
– Films on Demand – Digital Educational Video
– Heritage Quest Online
– InfoTrac Newsstand
– Issues & Controversies
– Learning Express Library – Interactive Practice Tests & Tutorial Course Series
– Literature Resource Center
– Medcom Trainex
– National Guideline Clearinghouse – Clinical Practice Guidelines
– Opposing Viewpoints in Context
– Reference USA – Business & Residential Information
– Science in Context
– Statistical Abstract of the United States
– Stat! Ref – Nursing
– Westlaw Next