Paul H. Thompson Library
As an FTCC student, you have access to numerous campus and online library services that will help you find the resources you need to complete your assignments. Our staff is happy to assist with your research questions and will point you in the right direction.
Use your FTCC login and password for full access to the databases off campus. If you experience difficulty, try resetting your password or contact the Help Desk for assistance at 910-678-8502 or email@example.com.
– A.D.A.M. Interactive Anatomy
– Biography in Context
– CQ Researcher – Current Events
– Films on Demand – Digital Educational Video
– Heritage Quest Online
– InfoTrac Newsstand
– Issues & Controversies
– Learning Express Library – Interactive Practice Tests & Tutorial Course Series
– Literature Resource Center
– Medcom Trainex
– National Guideline Clearinghouse – Clinical Practice Guidelines
– Opposing Viewpoints in Context
– Reference USA – Business & Residential Information
– Science in Context
– Statistical Abstract of the United States
– Stat! Ref – Nursing
– Westlaw Next
EBSCO Library Tutorials
Use these tutorials to learn how to use EBSCO Discovery Service:
To help you learn how to use the various Blackboard Learn tools to be successful online, Blackboard provides a variety of short video tutorials.