Online Course Withdrawal

Once the refund period has passed, students who are unable to remain in courses for the current term can request to be withdrawn in WebAdvisor, as long as it is within the withdrawal period.

Withdrawn courses will appear on your transcript with a grade of “W,” which is not factored into your academic GPA. If you are receiving financial aid or VA benefits, the College advises contacting the appropriate office prior to withdrawing from a class to avoid any potential financial or academic penalties.

Submit a Student Course Withdrawal Form

  1. Login to WebAdvisor
  2. Select “Students” from the Main Menu
  3. Under the Registration Section, Select “Student Course Withdrawal Form”
  4. Choose the Course Section to Withdraw (separate submission is required for each class)
  5. Check “Agree” and then Submit

You will receive email confirmation from the Registration and Records office both when your request is received, and when it has been processed.

Contact your instructor if you have any questions about withdrawing from a class.