How to Apply
Before applying for graduation, contact your Advisor to ensure you are on track to complete your program requirements. Your Advisor can also answer questions about your GPA, honor status, graduation eligibility, etc.
Your Advisor is listed on your program evaluation, which can be found in WebAdvisor under the “Academic Planning” section.
Note: Current FTCC employees who are graduating must contact the Registration and Records Office to gain access to the application link.
- Login to WebAdvisor
- Select “Students” from the Main Menu
- Select “Student Planning”
- Select the “Graduation” Tab at the top of the page
- Click on “Apply” in blue for which Degree or Diploma you are applying to graduate
- Select your Graduation Term from the drop down menu
- You may enter the Phonetic Spelling of your name
- Select “Yes” or “No” if you plan on participating in the Graduation Ceremony
- Cap and Gown Ordering is available at Oak Hall
- *Review or update your mailing address where you wish for your documents to be mailed to.
- Select your Military Status from the drop down menu (You may select Not Applicable if it does not apply)
- Type in any special accommodations you may need
- Select payment method
- Review and Submit the Application
- Continue to monitor your student email for correspondence regarding graduation
*Note: Please carefully review Step #10 . FTCC knows how important your documentation is to you as a Graduate. Please submit a mailing address you will have access to between the months of May – August time frame.
**Please Note FTCC can only provide accommodations for the Graduate Only. Please review the Crown Coliseum web page for more information http://www.crowncomplexnc.com/visit/accessibility .