When ordering books online, visit our Online Bookstore which is a secure site.
Do not e-mail credit cards information to FTCC's bookstore, as this is not a secure site. For your safety, orders through email will not be accepted.
Bookstore Refund Policy
1. The original cash register receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges.
2. Students are allowed (10) calendar days beginning with the first day of class to return textbooks for a refund or credit.
3. Textbooks may be accepted for 100% refund or credit only if they have not been used, damaged, or marked in.
4. Textbooks and textbook packages containing access codes or CD’s are not returnable if the CD or access code has been opened.
5. No cash refunds will be given. Purchases made via cash, check, or financial aid will be credited to your MyFTCCCard. Credit and debit purchases will be credited to the card used to purchase items. *Continuing Education book purchases made via check or cash will receive refunds in the form of a check issued by the Business Office.
6. Clothing and gift items which are in new condition may be exchanged only.