1. The original cash register receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges.
2. Students are allowed (10) calendar days beginning with the first day of class to return textbooks for a refund or credit.
* After the initial return period ends students are allowed (3) business days from
the date of purchase for returns.
* Continuing Education books may be returned up to (3) business days from the date of purchase.
* Books for one day courses are not returnable.
3. Textbooks may be accepted for 100% refund or credit only if they have not been used, damaged, or marked in.
4. Textbooks and textbook packages containing access codes or CD’s are not returnable if the CD or access code has been opened.
5. No cash refunds will be given. Visit http://www.faytechcc.edu/business_finance/new-refund-process.aspx for refund information on purchases made via cash, check, or financial aid. Credit and debit purchases will be credited to the card used to purchase items.
6. Clothing and gift items which are in new condition may be exchanged only.