Book Buyback will return on 02/02/2015! At this time we are no longer accepting buyback. Have a safe and happy holidays!
Spring Charging will run from January 7th - January 20th 2015
FTCC Campus Bookstore is located in the General Classroom Building (GCB) 104
Bookstore hours vary during registration to accommodate students. Registration calendar
Textbook prices and information are available by visiting our website at www.faytech.bkstr.com
When ordering books online, visit our Online Bookstore which is a secure site.
Do not e-mail credit cards information to FTCC's bookstore, as this is not a secure site. For your safety, orders through email will not be accepted.
Bookstore Refund Policy:
- The original cash register receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges.
- Students are allowed (10) calendar days beginning with the first day of class to return textbooks for a refund or credit.
- Textbooks may be accepted for 100% refund or credit only if they have not been used, damaged, or marked in.
- Textbooks and textbook packages containing access codes or CD’s are not returnable if the CD or access code has been opened.
- No cash refunds will be given. Visit http://www.faytechcc.edu/business_finance/new-refund-process.aspx for refund information on purchases made via cash, check, or financial aid. Credit and debit purchases will be credited to the card used to purchase items.
- Clothing and gift items which are in new condition may be exchanged only.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 910-678-8342