All third-party charging begins 8/12/14
Cash for Books!
Inside the FTCC Main Campus Bookstore
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to Noon
* Except during Financial Aid Charging Periods*
When ordering books online, visit our Online Bookstore which is a secure site.
Do not e-mail credit cards information to FTCC's bookstore, as this is not a secure site. For your safety, orders through email will not be accepted.
FTCC Campus Bookstore is located in the General Classroom Building (GCB) 104
Third Party Charging will begin on August 12. Charging for Financial Aid will begin on August 13 and close at 4:15 PM on August 25. See above calendar for Bookstore hours.
Textbook prices and information are available by logging on to webadvisor or you can visit our website at www.faytech.bkstr.com
FTCC's bookstore is located in the General Classroom Building Room 104 on FTCC's Main campus in Fayetteville, NC.
- Regular Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. until 4:15 p.m. (US Eastern Time)
- Current Store Hours Calendar: August 2014
- Bookstore hours vary during registration to accommodate students. Registration calendar
Bookstore Refund Policy:
- The original cash register receipt is required for ALL refunds and exchanges.
- Students are allowed (10) calendar days beginning with the first day of class to return textbooks for a refund or credit.
- Textbooks may be accepted for 100% refund or credit only if they have not been used, damaged, or marked in.
- Textbooks and textbook packages containing access codes or CD’s are not returnable if the CD or access code has been opened.
- No cash refunds will be given. Visit http://www.faytechcc.edu/business_finance/new-refund-process.aspx for refund information on purchases made via cash, check, or financial aid. Credit and debit purchases will be credited to the card used to purchase items.
- Clothing and gift items which are in new condition may be exchanged only.
Textbook Buy Back:
- Student textbooks are bought back at the end of each 16 week semester
- Exam days are the days for buyback. Exam days are listed here.
- Textbooks purchased by the bookstore depends on the courses being offered the following semester
Visit the FTCC's Official Online bookstore to purchase via the Internet (certain restrictions apply).
Questions? Email us at email@example.com or call us at 910-678-8342