The Alumni Association of Fayetteville Technical Community College exists to foster a relationship between the College and its Graduates.
FTCC has graduated over 24,000 students. We are proud to say that our alumni have become leaders in many fields including business, medical, government, and the arts. Although many of our graduates relocate outside of the area, a significant number continue to live and work in prominent Cumberland County businesses.
Get involved and join the FTCC Alumni Association today!
- Alumni ID Card
- Library access
- Cultural & social campus activities
- Career Center consultation
- Invitations to FTCC Foundation events
- Free gift
- Graduate must earn a curriculum certificate, diploma or degree from FTCC.
- Graduate must complete a membership form. Membership forms may be submitted online; they are also available in the Harry F. Shaw Virtual College Center, room 114.
- Pay the annual membership fee (New membership $15.00/Renewal membership $15). Cash, Credit/Debit Card, personal check, or money order is an acceptable form of payment. Please make check payable to FTCC Foundation/Alumni.
- Obtain an official FTCC Alumni photo identification card from the General Classroom Building, Room 102-F (proof of payment or temporary membership card required)
The FTCC Alumni group on LinkedIn is open to anyone who has taken a course at FTCC regardless of if a degree or certificate was received. The group is a resource for potential jobs, networking, college updates, alumni events, and job fairs.