Thank you for your interest in attending Fayetteville Technical Community College (FTCC). In order to be considered for international admissions at FTCC you must do the following:
1. Complete the admissions application.
2. Have your TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores submitted to the college. Proof of ability to speak and understand English is necessary and important because English is the language of instruction at FTCC.
3. Have your Financial Statement Form completed by your banker. This is to show that you have adequate funds to support yourself while attending FTCC.
4. Submit your completed medical form.
5. Submit your official high school transcript with graduation date. You may submit college or university transcripts for evaluation of transfer credits. If the transcripts are in a foreign language they must be translated, and both the foreign and translated version must be submitted to the Admissions Office. If applicable, have a copy of your examination results or certificate sent to the Admissions Office.
Upon completion of the international admissions packet, it must be submitted to Fayetteville Technical Community College, Admissions Office, Room 118, 220l Hull Road, Fayetteville, NC 28303. The packet will then be evaluated and forwarded to SEVIS. If your application is accepted you will be issued a Form I-20 to obtain your Student Visa. Further questions may be answered on our website at www.faytechcc.edu or call 910-678-8286. NOTE: Application deadline is March 1st of each year.
Office of Admissions General Classroom Building, RM 211 Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 P.M. (Fall & Spring) Monday - Thursday, 7:30 A.M.-5:00 P.M. /Friday, 7:30 A.M.-1:00 P.M. (Summer) Telehpone: (910) 678-8473 Fax: (910) 678-0085 Email: email@example.com