Health Selected Students
Students selected for a Health program from the Competitive Admissions Process who have accepted a seat should use the following information to ensure a smooth transition into your Health program of study.
Selected Health Students must meet the pre-entrance requirements of the health programs, which vary based on clinical agreements for each individual program.
Requirements may include the following:
– Criminal Background Check
– Urine Drug Screen
– Medical Document Manager
To find out the requirements for your program, please contact the Department or Program Chair. Students must use CastleBranch to purchase the necessary items for their program.
Criminal Background Checks
Criminal background checks are required for several Health programs. Based on the results, a student may be prohibited from clinical education at particular clinical affiliates which could prevent a student from progressing in a Health program.
Obtaining a criminal background check is a student responsibility, but your advisor will provide information on the process and timeline.
– Associate Degree Nursing Welcome Letter
– Central Sterile Processing Welcome Packet
– Dental Assisting Welcome Letter
– Dental Hygiene Welcome Letter
– Nurse Aid Welcome Letter
– Pharmacy Technology Welcome Letter
– Physical Therapy Assistant Welcome Letter
– Practical Nurse Welcome Letter
– Radiography Welcome Packet
– Respiratory Therapy Welcome Letter
– Speech-Language Pathology Assistant Welcome Letter
– Surgical Technology Welcome Letter