Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Are you ready to start your own business or purchase a franchise? Maybe you’re ready to expand your current business? This is the place to start!
The SIX STEPS TO SUCCESS provides the information and framework for determined entrepreneurs and business owners to create a solid business plan and solicit the necessary funding to achieve their goals.
This is an intense 10-week program to get your idea into the marketplace as soon as you’re ready to launch. Classes meet on the FTCC main campus every Tuesday afternoon from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm. An additional ten or more hours of independint work is needed each week for participants to complete their business plan on schedule.
During the program, an experienced entrepreneur guides students through the steps necessary to achieve their near-term objectives, starting at whatever level of business maturity they have currently reached. Students will receive this one-on-one confidential mentoring during 1-hour sessions held on Thursdays of each week during the 10-week program.
If you’re ready to begin building your dream business, this is the place to start.
Six Steps to Success: Hybrid Format (Combining Classroom & Online Instruction)
This intensive workshop meets each Tuesday from 2 to 4 pm for 9 consecutive weeks at the FTCC General Classroom Building (2817 Ft. Bragg Road). Participants should expect to devote an additional 10 or more hours of independent work each week to complete their business plan on schedule. On the Wednesday morning of the 10th week, the participants will have an opportunity to pitch their business concept to an audience of seasoned business owners and potential investors.
During this intensive program an experienced entrepreneur will guide participants through the steps necessary to achieve their near-term objectives, starting at whatever level of business maturity they have currently reached. Students will receive this one-on-one confidential mentoring during 1-hour sessions held on Thursdays of each week during the 10-week program.
Dates: Tuesdays, beginning October 3, ending with a pitch competition on December 6, 2017
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm & online
Location: Fayetteville Campus, General Classroom Building, Room 215
College Credits: 3
CEU Credits: 10
Course Cost: $180
Use the form below if you are interested in attending FTCC’s 6 Steps to Success program. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Name: Brad Lienhart
– BS: Northwestern University/Chemistry and Marketing/MBA: University Missouri/Economics and Int’l Marketing
– 28-year career with The DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY (Fortune 500): sales, marketing, supply chain, government affairs, global project management, M&A assignments, Senior P&L Director
– 1993-2004: started 3 Triangle companies with technology from the 3 major universities Tech Transfer Dept’s and $100M outside funding
– 2004-2017: involved in funding/C level assignments in 12 more companies/three non-profits/ tech and financial consulting (worked with 200 companies of various sizes and technologies)
– 2008: co-founded EntreDot as entrepreneur start-up accelerator in RTP (400 companies have accessed our SIX STEPS TO SUCCESS Program since 2008)
– 2017: Director of newly formed Fayetteville Tech Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Chief Operations Director/CFO for BUNKER Labs RDU.